Friday, December 11

Brody Edward Truss: 8 Months

My coworker Jenna has the cutest little guy ever: Brody Edward Truss. Each month a picture of Brody would arrive on my desk and I kept telling Jenna that we could take these pictures for her each month. She finally decided to give in and let us take Brody's pictures. Between Dain and myself, we took a ton of shots of Brody since he was such a good baby. He just sat there and did whatever we wanted him to do and talked, aka babbled, to us while we snapped away. It was hard to decided which pictures to post but here are a few of my favorites of Jenna's little man :)






















3 comments:

  1. i agree he is the cutest little guy ever! i am going to order some pics this week and another little pic will arrive at your desk. thanks again jamie and dain! you guys are the best. i sent out the pics to family/friends finally and sent them to your blog!

    ReplyDelete