Wednesday, September 30

The Balderrama Wedding: June 20, 2009

We were so excited to get the chance to travel to Colorado for Bethany and Jeromey's wedding this summer. Bethany and I met in the dorms my first year at CSU and we have been the best of friends ever since. When I moved back home to Wisconsin, it wasn't long after that Bethany called me and said she had met Jeromey. The first time I came back Colorado to visit and finally meet Jeromey, I got stranded at DIA on my way home. So I called Bethany, of course in tears, and right away Jeromey said "We're coming to get you." So Jeromey drove back down, picked me up, took me home, and then drove me back again the next morning. From then on I knew he was a keeper! I always knew the day would come when these two would tie the knot! Here's a few pictures from The Balderrama's wine themed reception.


















Bethany and Jeromey: We were so excited to be a part of your wedding day. You are two of the most genuine and unselfish people we will EVER know. You did so much for us for our wedding, and we hope we at least returned the favor a little. We are blessed to call you our friends and only wish we lived closer so that we could spend more time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment