Sunday, January 30

Images Hair and Nail Studio {Loves Park Photographer}

Another great business that I have had the pleasure to work with is Images Hair Studio. Owners/Sisters Kelly Shimp and Laura Shovelin are personal friends of mine. In fact, Kelly and I were on the dance team together in high school and we reconnected when I needed to find a new local hair dresser. Kelly contacted me to do a shoot for the salon to update their look on facebook. These girls are so much fun and made my job that day even easier! I have also had the privilege to photograph Kelly's son Dylan, who is the cutest kid ever. And you may remember that Kelly's other siblings, Michelle and Steve, also booked their weddings through us.......so I owe a lot of business to Kelly! Images Hair and Nail Studio is located in Loves Park across from Carlson Ice Arena. You can find them on Facebook
















No comments:

Post a Comment