Sunday, January 30

Sarah & Steve: Engaged {Rockford Photographer}

So Steve is the "little" brother of my hair dresser/friend Kelly....... I am so lucky to have such a great connection since 2 of her 3 siblings are getting married next year. I was so excited to meet these two and had this fabulous idea of how to use this new yellow bench I had purchased.....and the pictures turned out just as I imagined them too! Then we hit up Rock Cut State Park to take more fallish pictures. We ended at the Harlem Roscoe Fire Station.....were Steve and his dad ( aka the FIRE CHIEF) are employed. I was like a kid in a candy store! It was so much fun! I hear the trucks may make an appearance at the wedding too so I already have ideas in my head for the next session! These two were a BLAST and I can't wait until their wedding!













No comments:

Post a Comment